I am up in Canada visiting my son and his family, for a long overdue trip. Hank is 3 weeks old and I finally got to hold him. He is the spitting image of his father, my son, I go back in time when I look at him. My granddaughters Hannah and Hazel are adorable, I wish they lived closer. I'm thankful for ichat and instagram, a great way to keep up with all that they do.
They just finished their basement, something we don't have in California. I loved when we had a basement, it gave you a place to store things, and extra living space for kids to play, and usually and extra bedroom. Their guest room, the room I stay in when visiting was ready to be decorated.
And decorate we did!
HERE'S THE PLAN
- Curtains in citrine from Crate and Barrel.
- Sarah Richardson paint in cashmere.
- Green linen to make pillows from Hawthorne Threads.
- Green table lamp from Crate and Barrel.
- Chest in reclaimed pine from Crate and Barrel.
- Duvet and shams in celery from Crate and Barrel.
- Wall clock that resembles a piano key from Crate and Barrel.
- Pantone postcards for art project on wall.
- Dwell studio golden gate square wood tray from Zinc Door.
- Pantone press sheets framed for the wall.
- Matelasse white cotton blanket from Crate and Barrel.
- Lima alpaca citron throw from Crate and Barrel.
- Deconstructed rose pillow in platinum from West Elm.
- White contemporary desk from Crate and Barrel.
- Tobias desk chair from Ikea.
- Dwell studio pebble green vase from Zinc Door.
- Four poster black bed was already Sarah's.
I THINK I WILL BE COMFORTABLE HERE !!!